Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Another idea for the idea challenged


A great challenge from Melinda June:

Various sets of four things about me that you may or may not know
in no particular order

Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Sales clerk at a lingerie store
2. College food service
3. Counselor in a half-way house for mentally ill adults
4. Vocational Program Manager for developmentally disabled adults

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Tootsie
2. Gone with the Wind
3. Christmas Story
4. Dances with Wolves

Four places I have lived:
1. Decorah IA
2. Cedar Rapids, IA
3. Iowa City, IA
4. Northfield, MN

Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Masterpiece Theatre
2. Mind of Mencia, once in awhile
3. The Daily Show
4. American Idol, God help me, yes, I watch it with my kids

Four Places I have been:
1. New York City
2. The Rocky Mtns
3. Daytona Beach
4. Route 66

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cheeseburgers
2. Sushi
3. Potato salad
4. BLT's

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Alone with my husband, just about anywhere
2. A nice warm beach
3. With my family, anywhere above 40 degrees
4. In bed

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. A planned trip to South Carolina
2. Summer
3. Some new job opportunities that have opened lately
4. Just living - life is pretty good

No comments: