But as always, when I find a good recipe to share I go straight here. Giving credit where credit is due, I found this on Pinterest and followed it here.
Since Kale is the latest hipster vegetable, and will be available by the truckload at midwestern farmers' markets, you need something delicious to make from it. This is a big hit at my place. For this and other Pinterest recipes I've tried go here.
- KALE AND ARTICHOKE DIP
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened. Lowfat would be just fine.
- 6 ounces greek plain yogurt or light sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella or Swiss cheese, and a bit more for topping at the end.
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 6 ounces kale, chopped (about 8-10 cups)
- Mix it all together with a mixer - or by hand if you're stronger than me. Then put it all in a pie dish or something similar. The kale will cook down,
- Bake at 400 for about 20 minutes. Add more cheese on top during the last 5 minutes.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips, raw veggies, compact discs, pencils, up to you.