Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What the Hey?

Do you believe that the Universe, or God, or the Source, or the Goddess puts you where you need to be? I've always kind of believed this, but someone's just MESSIN with me!!!

We've had what feels like 100 housing choices come across our path, only to fall apart or become unavailable.

So Dear Universe, if you have the right place in mind than please just QUIT throwing all the other options at me too. I'm just getting confused and overwhelmed and pessimistic. And quit toying with my hopes. Don't let me get all excited and start imagining my furniture in there, then give it to someone else. What did I ever do to you?

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh boy. Is this the fixer-upper 1950s place? I just drove by it yesterday!

Hmmm. I do sort of actually believe this. I mean, it's happened to me so many times. It must be true that something even more right is around the bend. I don't know what these false starts signify. It would certainly be simpler to just have the right option present itself FIRST. Right?!

It will happen! We're thinking about you guys EVERY DAY!

SkylersDad said...

Wishing you a lot better luck with the hunt!

Mnmom said...

The 1950s fixer upper is still in the running.

Kireliols said...

I'm sending you good thoughts...don't know if that will help- wish I could send you oodles of money to just buy your house. Stupid banks.

Is there someway to use the St. Joe statue phenom in reverse? like make someone move out and sell to you if you bury it on their property, upside down and facing west? might be worth asking a catholic.

Next spring we plan on burying a gross of them in our yard or grinding them up and using a spreader- houses just aren't selling in our neck of the woods.

Churlita said...

God, how I hate the process of a thing. I hope you find the perfect house and then you don't have to worry about any other options.

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

Good luck with the house. I was born and raised in Iowa myself, so I had to check out your blog. Great stuff! I'll be back!

Missy said...

Where the hell is St. Joseph or St. Anthony?!?! I suppose they are really busy, but c'mon!

Keep up your tenacity and great luck with your job!

http://howtobecomeacatladywithoutthecats.blogspot.com said...

The Goddess wants you to be happy, so I gave you a little prize over at How to Become a Cat Lady.