Monday, January 26, 2009

Twenty Amazing Women


I've been tagged by Liberality to list 20 amazing women. Only twenty? I could list hundreds.
If you want to play along, you are officially tagged.











My three daughters









Jamie Lee Curtis - for not being afraid to show her age










Madame Curie









Marian Anderson









Martha Stewart









Mary Chapman Catt








Rosa Parks










Sojourner Truth








Shirley Chisholm










Julia Child










Marian Wright Edelman








Dr. Helen Caldicott









Janeane Garofalo










Ellen DeGeneres









Emma Goldman









Elizabeth Cady Stanton










Carole King







Cathy Bates









Billie Jean King








Benazir Bhutto

12 comments:

Fran said...

Dr Monkey tagged me for this ages ago and will hate me forever because I have yet to do it.

Mnmom said...

Just copy mine!

Unknown said...

Well..if ya gotta be tagged this one is kinda cool! Your daughters are gorgeous!

Life As I Know It Now said...

very sweet daughters and I like your other choices too!

Missy said...

Good choices. A very nice mix.

lisahgolden said...

What a great list! I love it that you included our daughters.

Madame Leiderhosen said...

Your daughters are inspired choices (and I love the photo!). We are utterly in agreement in Bhutto and Child; the urge for Julia impressions will last the rest of the evening, damn it.

Erin Alberty said...

My favorite Jamie Lee Curtis was the Annie Oakley movie on Tall Tales & Legends. I wanted to be Annie Oakley so bad.

Missy said...

What beautiful daughters! Girls rule!

Dr.John said...

From were I sit almost all women are amazing.

kim said...

Your girls are absolute beauties!!

Anonymous said...

Twenty Amazing Women
___________________
Julie
Lock in your price today for Your favorite

channels - and keep it there until 2010!