Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Five Things

I've been tagged! I love getting tagged because it means someone is reading my blog, and it gives me something to write about with too much thought. Many thanks to Mama in Wonderland for the tag.


5 things found in your bag:

1. old lady reading glasses
2. old lady fan for hot flashes
3. lipstick
4. Assorted pens
5. Gum

5 favorite things in your room:
1. A trio photo frame with each of my girls pictured as little ones frolicking in a MN lake.
2. A big round paper light fixture from IKEA
3. A great candid photo from our wedding
4. My semi-walk-in closet
5. My LLBean travel alarm clock with the soft and not-so-annoying alarm.

5 things you have always wanted to do:
1. Be a singer, for real, for pay
2. See Europe
3. Be stinking wealthy
4. Be thin
5. See a Broadway show

5 things you are currently into:
1. Blogging
2. Reading
3. Getting my teaching license
4. Pinching pennies
5. All my kids' activities

5 people you'd like to tag:
1. Michael G
2. Cheesecake Maven
3. Dr. Monkey
4. Missy
5. Kim

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Yay! So glad you did it. :) It's fun to read these random facts, isn't it?

Joe said...

I always enjoy reading random facts. There's nearly always something in common--in this case, your love of the big IKEA paper light fixture. We have a couple of those, one over the tiki bar and one in our daughter's bedroom.

Gail said...

I think that you are me,I am you. ...we have the same interests and I am actually looking into getting my Teacher's License in the next few years. Where are you getting it? And I'm even from Minnesota. Weird.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I'll get to this one sometime this weekend. Don't hate me for not doing it right away.