Wednesday, November 10, 2010

And now a word from our sponsors

I'm not at all opposed to a little free publicity here on my blog for products I use.  Like Shutterfly.
We've been using Shutterfly for about 12 years for our Holiday cards.  It's simple, pretty, and CHEAP and you all know that right now THE CHEAP is my middle name.  One year we made a personalized calendar for my mother-in-law with everyone's birthday on it.  It was a big it.

So I couldn't resist an offer to blog about their products and get 50 free cards because, you know, THE CHEAP.  It's real - bloggers get free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à http://bit.ly/sfly2010 
Got a holiday part coming up?  Use their invitations.

I'm rather partial to these designs for this year - what do you think?  And no - none of those pictures is my family - they are samples from the website.




5 comments:

Life As I Know It Now said...

Free is good and thanks!

Unknown said...

Oooh, I'm liking these choices too, and free, wow I am loving that, because Senior year with the twins is killing me........watch out!!

Kireliols said...

Good for you!! I like the second design as I am quite partial to dots.

SkylersDad said...

Wait a minute, those are just sample families? And here I was getting so jealous of your obviously way-hipper family than my own.

MommyLisa said...

I never use Shutterfly because it always tells me that my photos are not high enough resolution to work. I use Snapfish and have gotten tons of things, never an issue with resolution. The one time I did order from Shutterfly the quality WAS terrible, so there is that too. I WISH I liked Shutterfly - I would so use this deal.