Sunday, June 1, 2008

Seven Random Things

I've been tagged by Beth! I love tags, especially lists. Does that make me weird or just really lazy? I'm to list seven random or weird things about me. Only seven? I could write a book on the subject.

1. I gain weight by merely LOOKING at food.
2. I'm a great singer.
3. I'm afraid of heights
4. I give myself time to read for leisure almost every single day.
5. I have the greatest extended family anyone could ask for.
6. I have such strong lefty political feelings about spirituality, the economy, etc that it's a wonder my neighbors still like me. I often feel like an imposter here in suburbia.
7. I really enjoy watching football and baseball, especially in person, even given #6. College football is my favorite but I wish they wouldn't cut out during the band's performance.
8. I'm a giant nerd.
9. I hate when people try to scare me - I don't find it funny. First it makes me mad, then I cry. Don't ever do it - I'll never forgive you.


Ok, I went for nine - just couldn't stop at seven because I've got a boat-load of quirks. I'm supposed to tag seven people but that's pretty much my entire blog roll, so if you're reading this, you're tagged!

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I too fear heights and love baseball and college football. Hmmmm, we may be the same person after all.

Shannon said...

Oh my God, me too on number six, and I ALSO CRY when people try to scare me! I thought I was the only adult who did this. Christopher thinks it is crazy, but after all these years he no longer thinks it's funny and knows not to mess with me that way. They are genuine tears too, not an attempt to manipulate the scarer into feeling sorry for me. I get truly upset!

Mnmom said...

Dr. M - wouldn't that be something?

Missy said...

I thought Northfield was the country! Such a "Cit-iot!". So Metro-centric.