Thursday, April 22, 2010

ANSWERS to drunk or a kid

1. Climbed into a large bowl-shaped sculpture and pretended I was cereal.
DRUNK - in front of my dorm, freshman year
2. Grabbed an electric fence with both hands.
KID - all rural kids have done this at least once. If they say they didn't they are lying.
3. Went skinny-dipping in the closed public pool.
KID - well, really a teen, and no alcohol involved
4. Cut a comb out of my hair with pliers.
KID - I wasn't real bright
5. Tore open my Grandma's screen door and ripped the lock out of the frame.
DRUNK - my college friends and I decided to "vacation" with my Grandparents and we got home a little late. Good thing Grampa Ginny had poor hearing. If he thought someone was trying to break in, he would have grabbed his pistol from his overalls on the back of his bedroom door and shot me dead.
6. Went sneaking through a dark open field only to be scared shitless by a herd of cows.
KID - actually a trick question. I was in high school at a kegger and probably the only person NOT drinking. I was a non-drinker in HS. The local police showed up at the kegger site and sat in their cars long enough to let everyone run away. I ran with a group through the woods and into an open field.
7. Used an entire roll of scotch tape to make bizarre faces with my sister.
DRUNK - good times, good times.

3 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

The wonder of you deepens.

Churlita said...

I like this even better now that I know which is which. Ha ha.

Christopher Tassava said...

Awesome, in both categories.