Thursday, February 4, 2010

These never cease to make me smile

I received an award today! From Mommylisa over at Mommy's Nest, who blogs with humor, grace, and much funny love for her munchkin.
She has given me the Beautiful Blogger award!
I'm so honored.
First I'm amazed that 46 people actually admit that they read me, and more tell me they read too but haven't logged on. Again, that just fascinates me because I think I'm boring.
And now I will share the love:
I'm going to pass this award to Mama in Wonderland.
Not only is she a real-life flesh and blood friend, but she's a real-life published author! Her essays recently appeared here, in the collection P.S. What I Didn't Say, Unsent Letters to Our Female Friends, published just this Fall.
Mama writes with good humor, love, and self-deprication about the mind numbing aspects of parenting young children on one income while trying to maintain some adult decorum and sanity.
Thanks again Mommylisa!

3 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Congrats, you deserve it!

Shannon said...

You are the sweetest! Thank you for the award! You totally deserve it, and I'm honored you think I do too. Love you!

Churlita said...

Woo hoo! Way to go!