I've been challenged by fellow blogger MG to list five lame things about myself. Hmmmmmmm . . . . I'm thinking, I'm thinking . . . .
1. When I was younger and had the house to myself, I would put on LP's of Music Man or Jesus Christ Superstar and "put on" the whole show, playing all the characters. Kirelimel - I know all the words too.
2. I sleep in whenever I get the chance, and I mean until 10am.
3. Sometimes I spend an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom just to escape my kids.
4. I always wanted a serene, adult, elegant bedroom. But my bedside table is littered with white trash items like coupons, bookmarks, bottles of Tylenol, hand lotion, books, kids books, dust, fingernail clippers, etc.
5. I can't go anywhere without spilling something on my shirt fronts.