Thursday, August 23, 2007

I'm on a diet and we're all gonna die!!!


Yes I've finally decided it's time to get this gut under control and lose a few pounds. A few meaning I need to lose about 50-60lbs but let's not get carried away. Right now I'm aiming at 20. That's realistic. I can live with that. I just don't want my stomach entering the room before the rest of me anymore. I mean, isn't that what boobs are for? What's the point in having a lovely post-cancer-surgically-altered rack if my expanding waistline gets all the attention?

I also just hate fat woman clothes. They are so 1978. Actually that's considered retro now so let's say they're so 1987.

2 comments:

michaelg said...

And a fine rack it is.

I hate to lure you to my house with food, but I made some kick ass carnitas for the fiesta this weekend. MMMMMMMMMMM. Pork.

Mnmom said...

I'm going to try to make it - Ruth isn't coming which is a big bummer.