Monday, November 4, 2013

Who the heck are you?

You may not remember me, but I used to blog here.  So I opened the windows, let in the fresh air, and decided to start writing again.

Miscellania of late:

1. Still employed at Small Rural Hospital in Blue Collartown, MN.  Not my dream job, but one I rather enjoy on most days.  Thinking about an MSW - anyone want to take bets on whether or not I'll actually do it?

2. Just celebrated 23 years of solid marriage.  Yep, I chose well.

3. I've lost 25lbs lately - I like to say I lost the DONK off my badonk-a-donk butt.

4. Haven't been much of a homemaker - working full time will do that.

How've you been my good friend???

3 comments:

brewella deville said...

I'm so glad you're back.

Coaster Punchman said...

I'm back too! Great minds....

Fran said...

So great that you are back and great for you for the 25 lbs!!