Wednesday, March 21, 2012

We won't go back

Dear GOP men and your self-loathing women,

We, the women of the USA, will NOT go back in the cage.

We will not allow your fears and control issues to crawl inside our bodies, like you own the place.
We will not go back to the days of butchering before Roe vs Wade.
We WILL completely and unabashedly enjoy our sexuality with any adult partner of our choosing.  And if our smiling sexually satisfied faces horrify you, you'd best just stay home.
We WILL decide how many, if any, children we bear.
We will not "behave" while you shatter our civil rights.
We will physically break any vaginal ultrasound wand you bring at us in an attempt to control us.
We will go to jail to fight for our rights.
We will NOT be forced out of the public eye.

If you mess with our freedom, we will HURT you.


4 comments:

SkylersDad said...

Standing slow clap MNMOM!!

Anonymous said...

There's a line from a poem, I forget which one, that says, "There is some shit I will not eat." That's what's running through my head these days.

Life As I Know It Now said...

I hope you are correct and that women as a group will stand up for their rights. I will stand up for me and for my daughter and granddaughters.

Churlita said...

This is awesome! Why are women so scary to men? Why do they care what we do with our bodies? I don't care what they do with theirs, as long as it's consensual and I'm not made to watch.