Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Holiday Meme



Roses are red, violets are blue, I was tagged with a meme, now YOU are too!
I've also just decided that posts in December may or may not contain gratuitous Christmas-y images that may or may not have anything whatsoever to do with the post subject.




1. Five names you go by
a) Mom
b) Moooommmmmm!!!!!!!
c) Margaret
d) Margie
e) Cueball

2. Three things you are wearing right now:
a) jeans
b) Smartwool socks
c) old lady reading glasses

3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:
a) Someone to pay my mortgage
b) a good job for my husband

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:
a) Michael
b) 2nd sister
c) themom - wait, too late!

5. Two things you did last night:
a) drove home for NE Iowa to Minnesota
b) cried the whole way out of sheer stress and an ego that is shattered all to Hell

6. Two things you ate today:
a) scrambled eggs
b) chai tea


7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:
a) Twin #2
b) My sister

8. Two things you are going to do tomorrow:
a) take a stack of books to the used bookstore
b) take some too-small ice skates to the consignment shop

9. Two longest car rides:
a) NE Iowa to San Diego, CA
b) Minnesota to Daytona Beach, FL

10. Two of your favorite beverages:
a) iced tea
b) hot coffee with cream

3 comments:

Shannon said...

You poor sad thing, crying in the car! I feel terrible for you. Wish I could make your wishes come true. :(

Anonymous said...

Gracious, but we do need to commiserate. I'm sorry you were stressed out.

Your lists, though, were an interesting read. Despite your current worries, you've had an interesting life so far.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts, you hot thang, you. (Cueball? Too funny!)

Anonymous said...

A Holiday Meme
___________________
Julie
Lock in your price today for Your favorite

channels - and keep it there until 2010!