Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas Crappy Gifts

I've been tagged by Bubs over at the Sprawling Ramshackle Compound to share what I think would be a truly crappy gift to open. Here are the rules:

1. pick a crappy gift and post it on your blog.
2. pick 5 Bloggers that you think might want to open their hearts and pick a crappy gift.
3. link back to this post.
4. and if you really want to get into heaven, write "I POSTED A CRAPPY GIFT" in the comments section of Dr. Zibbs' original post HERE where it all started, so we can all see the crappy gifts you picked.

Here's my idea of a crappy gift:

A cat sweater! I don't normally like cats although we have them. And I DON'T want to wear images of them on my person.

The only thing worse would be a sweater FOR the cat. Or a cat sweater with a cat IN it.

Don't ever, ever give me clothing with cats on it. I will put it out in the garage for the cats to sleep on.

I tag Michael, Little Sister, Cheesecake Maven, Melinda June, and Kirelimel.

6 comments:

Joe said...

Aw, come on, if you worked that sweater over with a Bedazzler it might look pretty fancy.

Anonymous said...

I love cats, but I don't want them on my clothes (figuratively or literally!)

Some Guy said...

Not to boast, but I would look HOT in that!

Missy said...

Ha! That is actually not that bad of a cat sweater, I like the bedazzaler idea!

MommyLisa said...

HA HA HA HA HO HO HO HO! luv this! It is a bad sweater - I do not like sweaters with any kind of scene on them - or t-shirts, etc. Etc. etc. Which meant I was the oddball in the sorority who rarely wore her letters and did not have a sweatshirt that said POLO in giant letters across it.

ahh, the 80's.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Crappy Gifts
___________________
Julie
Lock in your price today for Your favorite

channels - and keep it there until 2010!