So Sarah Palin's teenage daughter is 5 months pregnant and will marry the teenage father of her child. Well isn't that just lovely?! My thoughts . . .
1. We should leave them to deal with this matter in private? Absolutely yes. But in exchange I'd like Sarah Palin to get the hell out of my reproductive life and those of my daughters. Whether or not you carry a baby to term, put it in an adoptive home, abort, marry, become a single Mom, etc is just plain no one else's business. Turn around is fair play Mrs. Palin.
2. I'm still questioning whether Mrs. Palin's 4th baby is indeed her own, and not the child of her oldest daughter. Too many stinky questions and facts that just don't fit. Not that I really care, but lying has become all too easy for these conservatives.
3. So, how's that "abstinence only" sex education thing working out for them?
4. Sarah Palin is up to her neck in scandals and questionable behavior. She claims the Founding Fathers wrote the Pledge of Allegiance and put in the "under God" part. Her minions claim that living close to Russia makes her able to understand foreign relations. Mrs. Palin - I work for a college but it doesn't make me a professor.
5. Women will vote for her ticket because she's a woman??? My God what year is this?? 1957?
6. I hate her hair. Just had to get something catty in there.