Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Alaska Women Reject Palin Rally - spread the word!


Of course the mainstream media is trying to keep THIS under wraps. Evidently over 1400 folks showed up for the biggest political rally ever in the history of the State of Alaska!!!! Did anyone see this mentioned on CNN? MSNBC? ABC? NBC? CBS? If not, they need to hear from all of us LOUD and CLEAR that we will no longer tolerate this ridiculous "liberal media" bs and that they had better get their act together.

Know what bloggers? You are the new Patriots. YOU are the ones having online meetings to discuss the truth about freedom and justice. YOU are the voice standing up to oppression and corruption. YOU are using your blog to spread the word about REAL democracy.

O-BA-MA!! O-BA-MA!! O-BA-MA!! O-BA-MA!! O-BA-MA!!

7 comments:

Cheesecake Maven said...

thanks for posting this one! I saw that today, but only because our good friend Lucy emailed it around. Cannot BELIEVE they didn't cover this, but cover every reference to lipstick ever made in history. AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!

Billie Greenwood said...

I second your motion about the new Patriots.

Also, I stole your Obama widget for my site. Knew you wouldn't mind.

Fran said...

Thanks for this - The New Patriots, I love it!!

Shannon said...

I heard about this rally on NPR, but I could only catch a bit of it in the car. Palin terrifies me and I hope this nation comes to its senses before November!

kim said...

I have a friend who lived in Nome for a year....none of the women that she ecountered would vote for Palin...

I'm afraid of her.

Sheleta said...

Now girlfriend, you are so for real with finding out good relevant information that we bloggers need to pass on. You are so right--use what we got to get the message out there--cause you can't count on television and newspapers to be objective. It just ain't right the way anybody says anything about Sara Palin, they say it's "sexist"--it ain't that--it's that she's dumb and doesn't represent women very well!!!

Billie Greenwood said...

Mnmom, I've tagged you. But no pressure. Play or pass.