2. Another chunk of bliss: the salad bar at work. Wish I had a stocked salad bar at home with all those luscious choices and someone to chop them up and clean the mess.
3. Wonder how much it would cost to refinance every American currently in foreclosure? Taxpayers giving to taxpayers – what a concept!
4. How many Wall Street moguls know how to operate a coin laundry? Or fill out a financial aid form? Or change their own oil? Or make a casserole? Or fix a zipper? Meh – they’re not so smart.
5. I’m not going to talk about she-who-will-not-be-named anymore, because what you resist, persists. I’m going to talk about Obama. I heard today that her running mate paid a
6. Liberals are just really, really great people.
7. Why is giving the people who paid the taxes some healthcare or other financial assistance “socialism” but a massive bail-out of the rich after they poop their pants is sound government policy?
8. One phenomena of the cell-phone age I don’t like? Teens who wait inside buildings and friend’s houses and won’t come out until you call them to let them know you are outside. Whatever happened to just watching out the window?
9. Ever feel like Fall is just slipping by too quickly? It’s so beautiful and I spend so much of it in a windowless office.
10. Damn groceries are expensive!