Why don't they just admit it? This has nothing whatsoever to do with taxes, and everything to do with a legally elected Liberal, and a BLACK ONE at that, sitting in the White House? They are throwing a gigantic tantrum, and I know a tantrum when I see one.
Teabaggers - answer me this:
1. Show me the taxes you claim have gone up. Payroll taxes are down, tax credits are up.
2. Where the HELL were you when W was raising the federal deficit to historic highs?
3. Where the HELL were you when W starting illegally spying on American citizens?
4. Where the HELL were you when Bush expanded the powers of the Executive branch, in direct opposition to our Constitution?
5. I thought you all considered protesting to be unpatriotic? I thought you considered criticizing the President the same as treason? Suddenly changed your minds? Or don't you have a mind to change? And what's that favorite old slogan of yours - love it or leave it??
Frankly, I defend their right to protest. As long as they aren't violent or aren't using violent language. But for Pete's Sake would our media quit treating them like it's a nation-wide movement? And anything hyped up by FOX news and their ilk is NOT a grass roots movement. These people are a disgrace - such ignorance and sheer racism.