I'm cranky today, and here's why. I know you care.
1. The upcoming shit storm over Obama's Supreme Court nominee. No matter who he nominates it's going to be everywhere ad nauseum, and we'll be subjected to yet more crapola obstruction from the GOP.
2. This ongoing financial crisis. It's been 3 stinkin years of Johnny C's underemployment, and my hours being cut. Would someone just FIX this already and get all these Americans who really and truly want to work, BACK to work? And I don't mean minimum wage jobs.
3. Teenage girls - 'nuff said.
4. The rust spots on the van. Get this - I got an estimate for trying to arrest those two 5-square-inches of rust on the fenders and the body shop wanted $2500!! Yes, that's two thousand five hundred dollars. The van's not even worth that much. So I'll continue to drive the white trash limo rust and all.
5. The nail in the van tire. Yeah, that too.
6. The phone. It rings all the time and it's usually telemarketers.
7. Gas prices. Anybody with 2 brain cells knows this is all about oil company profits prior to Americans going for Hybrids. They know oil is on the way out, and they are going to soak us while the soaking is still good.
8. Teabaggers. Idiots.
9. Tonight is the return of GLEE and I have to go to a meeting.
Maybe tomorrow I'll return to my usual grateful nature. But today I feel like blowing something up, or getting into a bar fight.