Sunday, January 10, 2010

Urp


Blech.
Winter.
Stomach flu.

Had the stomach bug last Thursday night, and the queasies still won't leave. I hate this getting old thing - I'd much rather bounce back like a superball.

Old Man Winter may be granting us a reprieve today, with temps rising all the way to 30 by midweek. After what seems like eternity of subzero Hell, thirty is going to feel like a week at the spa.

I think my hours are being cut at work, which means I'm basically working for our health insurance.

Nothing happening. Nothing of note. Go back to your homes and places of business.

Ah well, such is life.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Ugh. Winter is HARD. (The stomach flu is harder.)

Life As I Know It Now said...

I wanna bounce back too and I'm not doing it like I used to. Crap. Youth is wasted on youth, yes?

Hope you feel better soon.

SkylersDad said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Fran said...

Oh honey, feel better!!!

Churlita said...

I feel like this Winter has been especially harsh...And not just the weather. My girls and I are all exhausted.

I hope you feel better and that the thaw stays and stays.