Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Lest you think ALL my life is Hell
This whole job loss-mortgage-short sale thing has been a truly big bummer, that's for sure. But before you begin to think I've lost all perspective, let me tell you about some good things:
1. Twin #1 is doing an exceptional job as Chava in the High School's production of Fiddler on the Roof, AND got a 4.0 this quarter.
2. Twin #2 lettered in varsity soccer, as a 10th grader, while maintaining a 3.8.
3. This little rental we live in is mighty convenient.
4. My husband Johnny C. is flat-out the hardest working man I've ever met, and he's mighty handy too. Add handsome to that list as well.
5. I like my job
6. I have the best real-life and internet friends and I'm mighty grateful for each and every one of them.
7. Cupcake made the 5th grade student council.
8. Thanksgiving with my extended family is coming up which means plenty of fabulous food, laughter, hugs, and love.
9. I finally made a decent pot roast with gravy.
10. We're safe and warm
Posted by Mnmom