Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Random thoughts for a rainy November day
1. I hear there's another Sarah Palin book coming out. Fits the American pattern. Take something that's mediocore at best and just keep producing it. Like Kraft dinners.
2. I'm homesick. I miss my house and I want to go home. Grief is a process - a process that really sucks.
3. How do vegetarians resist the juicy salty rich smell of cooking meat?
4. The amount of people who love me confounds me greatly - I'm not that neat.
5. It's our 19th anniversary today! We celebrated by having the cable guy show up and fix the TV.
6. Twin #1 is in a musical this weekend and I haven't purchase tickets yet. BAD MOM!
7. I need my physical surroundings in order - the chaos here is not good for me.
8. I wonder if the Universe wanted me in a tiny kitchen so I'd learn to slow down and not make such a freaking mess.
9. Cupcake is on the mend! So far H1N1 has been doable.
10. I really like my job - I'm very lucky!!!