Monday, November 23, 2009
1. The louder some guy yells that homosexuality is a sin, the more likely he is to order-up gay prostitutes by the boat load.
2. SE Minnesota and NE Iowa have some of the most amazing midwestern vistas.
3. I saw 6 bald eagles sitting in a plowed cornfield today.
4. I don't feel horridly overweight, but photographs tell another story. I'm having a very difficult time accepting that I'm not a cute little 20-year-old anymore.
5. Michelle Bachman is in serious need of medication and therapy.
6. Read a great article on CNN today about Sarah Palin touring only smaller, predominately white cities. Draw your own conclusion.
7. I'm all for a single payer universal healthcare system in America, and I don't care if it's considered by some cretins to be Socialist. And by the way, my previous home - Iowa City - had a card-carrying Socialist on the City Council and she was a pillar of fiscal responsibility. Even the conservatives in town acknowledged that.
8. My extended family can COOK, I'm telling you!!
9. This is what I hope for Oprah's retirement - that she instead spends her time driving around the US and giving out wads of cash, and that she starts this tour at my house.
10. OK, I'll get on the bandwagon - Americans don't need toilet paper made from old growth forests. Now if only the eco-friendly stuff weren't $5 a roll.
Posted by Mnmom