Monday, January 31, 2011

Take me Away

I'm ready for a little vacation.  And is it mean to think I'd like to go alone?
Nothing against my friends or family, but I'd just like to unplug a little.  I'd probably end up napping the entire time.  And of course being ME I have requirements. 

Access to hiking trails or a long stretch of beach for walking
A large TV and a pile of movies and documentaries
A big pile of books
The perfect overstuffed reading chair with a bright lamp
A great coffee shop across the street and a $50 gift card, and another perfect reading chair
A wonderful sandwich shop next door and another gift card
A giant comfy bed - preferably with a canopy
A giant bathtub with unlimited hot water - with direct views of the TV and fireplace FROM the tub.
A massage wouldn't hurt either.




9 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Good luck with that. If you get it, let me know and I'll drop by.

SkylersDad said...

Do you need a luggage porter? I work cheap.

Shannon said...

Pleeeease take me with you. I promise I won't bother you.

Anonymous said...

No, it's not mean, it's completely normal.

MommyLisa said...

I totally want that too.

Churlita said...

That would be perfect. I'd like to be able to bike and run as well. I think Hawaii sounds nice. I was thinking it would be cool to hike around a volcano and then go to the beach and at night, have fruity drinks while checking out a luau.

Life As I Know It Now said...

That sounds like a great plan. Time to read and reflect and relax. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds fabulous and very detailed. I usually just tell people I want to spend a week in a sensory deprivation tank. I didn't even think about sandwiches! *slaps forehead*

Mauigirl said...

I would like to do exactly the same thing!