Friday, February 4, 2011
The Winter of my Random Discontent
2. I love salmon. Why does it have to cost so much?
3. As a kid, I used to think I was mentally challenged and no one wanted to tell me.
4. I'm speaking at the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life in April.
5. The hair on my upper lip grows far too fast.
6. I love food. I mean I really love food. And for an overweight woman that is not a good thing.
7. I've started sleeping better since wearing my black-out eye mask. I always felt a kinship with Margaret Drysdale.
8. Days just go better for me if I get up early. But sometimes I have to schedule something to force it.
9. Wish I were going on a vacation this weekend.
10. Don't think I can take another weekend holed-up in our little house.
Posted by Mnmom