Friday, May 8, 2009
Sometimes we all go soft in the head
We've all been there. That moment when you realize you need competent adult supervision. I have personally witnessed or known the folks involved in the following. And TWO of them I have done personally. I will send a small prize to whoever guesses the correct two. My sisters are disqualified, as is MG if he calls my sisters and gets the answer.
Lemme hear yours!!!!!
1. Found a dead bird in their screened porch and stated that they needed to fix the hole so more dead birds wouldn't get in.
2. Stated at a tailgater that the tent should be moved into the sun to provide more warmth under the tent.
3. While leaving a restaurant, had a good laugh with their spouse about idiots that drive off with stuff on their car roof, then immediately left the parking lot with all the leftovers on the roof.
4. Received a traffic ticket for driving their motor scooter erratically and without a helmet. They were driving erratically because they were trying to balance their helmet on their lap.
5. Put a garden hose down the sewer line because it was clogged, and caused the clogged sewer line to back up and coat the room with, well, sewage.
6. Had an extremely clogged goose neck under the kitchen sink. So laid out plenty of newspaper, told the kids to stand back, carefully removed the goose neck, slowly stood up, and dumped the goose neck down the kitchen sink drain.
7. Was fascinated by the car's shattered windshield following an accident, so ran their fingers down the shattered glass.
8. Told his kids his wife has crabs because he thought it was the same thing as chiggers.
9. Drove straight into a setting sun insisting they were driving East.
10. Spit chewing tobacco juice continually into a beer can, then mistakenly took a big swig thinking it was their actual beer.