Monday, February 16, 2009

An additional blog


Hey folks, I've started an additional blog. Visit me at The Endurance Diva - Helping you Thrive while you Survive! Here I'm going to preach the gospel of endurance, of setting your claws and hanging on, of having a great life even while busted, broke, or down and out. My many crisis in recent years have provided me great insight and just given me the wherewithal to endure, in other words I'm finally good at something that can benefit mankind.

There I'll post advice, ideas, recipes etc. I'm going to set up an email soon so I can get your ideas to share.

Happy To Be From Iowa isn't going anywhere - I'll still be here blogging about politics, parenting, relatives, and bizarre medical events.

9 comments:

Missy said...

Fantastic!

themom said...

I even blogrolled it already! I'm so on top of things tonight. Tomorrow may be another story. :)

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Holy christ woman, you're goig to end up writing everyone's blogs soon.

Some Guy said...

A spin-off! How exciting!

Our Two Blessings From Above said...

Sounds great! I will check it out. Have a good week.

Shannon said...

Woo-hoo! I'm so excited! I love your wisdom and advice. Just don't get so busy you stop reading other blogs. I think you're my only reader.

Cheesecake Maven said...

What a great idea!! Congrats on your new blog and I hope this leads to many new opportunities.

lisahgolden said...

Cool!!!! And thank you for clearing up that mystery. I thought I was losing my mind this morning.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!
___________________
Julie
Lock in your price today for Your favorite

channels - and keep it there until 2010!