1. What are the callouses on my feet made from?! Titanium?! Next step is the belt sander.
2. How can a man who was tortured as a POW support torturing POW's?
3. What is that old person smell anyway?
4. Why does chocolate give me heartburn? Why can't green beans give me heartburn?
5. Why is it that my most expensive hanging basket of flowers is the first to give up the ghost?
6. Why can't I cook anything without making such a #&#^$ mess?
7. Why, when I say "put it in the refrigerator" does my husband hear "freezer"?
8. Why do I keep waking up at night?
9. What's the point of that one annoying bead of sweat that runs smack down the middle of your back? I'm ready to install a sweat band there.
10. Why can't my kids put their dirty dishes INSIDE the mostly empty dishwasher?
11. Why does my office smell of dog poo?
12. Why do I bother with makeup when it's 95 degrees outside?
13. What did I ever do to warrant such amazing friends?
14. Would my house be cleaner if I stopped blogging?