Sunday, February 7, 2010
The small plates of my life.
1. Earliest sign of Spring in Minnesota - when the ice on the windows starts to shrink.
2. Focus on the Family can kiss my liberal feminist agnostic ass.
3. I have another winning crock pot recipe. Want to hear it or are you tired of recipe posts?
4. Does anything feel better than silky long johns?
5. Coffee and half & half are my drug of choice.
6. Come on someone! Those dishes aren't going to wash themselves!
7. If facebook starts charging, I am outta there.
8. I just read about an Andy Warhol painting going for $21 million at auction. I know it's someone's personal money, but do you realize how many families in foreclosure that $ would save? How many kids without health insurance it could cover? How many books it would buy for poor school districts? Why do clueless people get all the money??
9. My husband is a cutie. A cutie that makes me want to kill him in his sleep sometimes, but still a cutie.
10. Actually, my true drug of choice is Pepsi over ice.