Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Because sometimes you just need to bitch
New things and old things that make me cranky. I can't be positive ALL the time.
1. 107.1 FM has let Kevyn Burger go for no apparent reason. This is the woman who invited me on her show and let me do my silly ranting and raving. She's an exceptional woman and I can't even begin to understand this decision.
2. Breast Cancer sucks. A friend has been diagnosed with Inflammatory Breast Cancer. In the breast cancer world, IBC is a most horrid demon. She has 3 kids from about 7 to 15. She's a tough woman, and if anyone can fight this beast she can. But pray/think/send love for her anyway.
3. Snow and cold in October. A friend's blog sums it up best.
4. Moving. The house is ripped up, boxes everywhere, nothing looks or feels cozy.
5. Why can't kids put their dishes IN the dishwasher?
6. Why must my teens spread their homework, sweatshirts, etc. all over the couch AND the kitchen chairs?
7. Johnny C and I are just bugging the living bejeebus out of each other. I'm sure it's the stress.
8. Because of the move, I'm not decorating the front porch for Halloween - and I just LOVE Halloween!! Maybe I should just do it anyway.
9. Nothing over the counter can stop the congestion in my head and ears. I'm ready for some street drugs - whaddya got?
10. The GOP has stripped away all pretense of Compassion and is doing the full-court mean. At least the beast is finally unveiled. They just really hate the poor, women, blacks, hispanics, the sick, etc. don't they? Must take a lot of energy to keep all that hate aflame.