Wednesday, July 8, 2009
The summer of my random thoughts
The summer of my random thoughts. That would make a good novel title, wouldn't it?
1. Michael Jackson was a great humanitarian and the greatest ever entertainer? You'll never get me to agree. Never. Not in a million years. He was greedy and creepy. Nuff said.
2. Sarah Palin is almost as greedy and creepy but I'm fairly sure that's her original nose. But don't quote me.
3. We're having a tapas summer: small plates of sun and warm weather.
4. Kim Jong Il is one seriously sick man.
5. Why can't lunch just make itself?
6. I'm going to get my own radio program even if I have to sleep with someone, but only if that someone is my husband.
7. I hate that the restroom at my office is a full floor away.
8. Hear that gasping, choking noise? That's the GOP.
9. Why didn't I plant more beets?
10. I need to lose 40lbs and I'm not happy about it, not at all. I tend to really like food.