Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MommyFest

I just read about this MommyFest Blog Party and it sounds like fun! I have been instructed to provide a short introduction so here goes:
I'm a 46 year old mom of 3 daughters, including 14 year old twins and one 9 year old. I am an Iowan by birth and education but now live in a cool college town in Minnesota. I was a stay-home Mom for about 10 years. Right now, I'm a substitute teacher in our public schools and am working on obtaining a license of my very own. I'm a voracious reader and am keen on liberal politics. I'm a card-carrying feminist who loves her husband, kids, cooking, football, baseball, friends, coffee, blogging, and lounging on my screened porch.
Come on over for a visit!

6 comments:

Kirsti A. Dyer said...

Thanks for stopping by the My Green Doc Blog. I hope you are enjoying the Blog Party. I'm also in the > 40 group.

A beautiful tribute to your Mom for Mother's day.

girly whirled said...

Hi, thanks for stopping in for a visit. It's great to meet you.

1stopmom said...

Hi, it is nice to meet you. Have fun at the party!!

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

You have a nice blog. It's nice to learn a little about you. I am just stopping by from Mommyfest to say hi. Have a wonderful day.
~Emily

Angie said...

Hello from Mommy Fest. Making my way through the last 40+ blogs and wanted to say hello. It's nice to meet you. I wish we had a screened in porch. That would be so nice.

Juliana said...

Hi,

I found your blog address via Mommy Fest. I hope you don't mind i come to ur blog.

I am running, You and Your children tag. I hope you would like join with me. Thanks

Regards,
Juliana RW
from Juliana's Site & Picturing of Life