Monday, April 7, 2008
Often, I ponder. . . . .
1. How come the ranch dressing in restaurants tastes so much better than anything I can get at the grocery store?
2. Why does red licorice give me heartburn?
3. Why can't my family see the stuff piled up on the stairs?
4. Why does everything at the Minnesota State Fair cost $20?
5. Why am I always at the 4-way stop with the teenager who doesn't understand 4-way stops?
6. Why do I always ruin every nice shirt with one little spot of olive oil?
7. Why doesn't the government provide grants for kids' sports equipment and fees?
8. How come missing just one freakin day of flossing, and my gums go to pot?
9. Why does everyone eat in the living room, when the rule is NO eating in the living room?
10. How come American actors are drop dead beautiful while British actors are just so-so? For the record, I prefer the British ones - they're funnier.
11. I'm 46, and still have acne and oily skin. At what age, exactly, will I "grow out of it"?
12. When will Spring get here?