Sunday, November 18, 2007

Someone should be shot for this music

My blogging pal MG has tagged me, and challenged me to list 10 songs I never, ever want to hear again in my life. I can't list all the artists, I'm too middle-aged to remember them anyway.

1. We Built This City on Rock and Roll - I hate it too MG
2. Cherry Cherry, Neil Diamond
3. Sweet Caroline, Neil Diamond
4. Heartlight, Neil Diamond
5. America, Neil Diamond (I'm seeing an emerging pattern . . . . . )
6. Born in the USA, Bruce Springsteen
7. Jingle Bell Rock, by anyone!
8. Merry Christmas Baby, Beach Boys (the stores are playing Xmas songs already!! Have we lost all consideration of Thanksgiving?!)
9. Little Saint Nick, Beach Boys
10. Seasons in the Sun, what a crappy 70's memory

7 comments:

michaelg said...

But where is Proud To Be An American by Toby Keith? It was a toss up between him and Barbra for me.

Kireliols said...

ooo- can all country-billy-bob songs count as one?- damn I just hate so much! Feels great! thanks for this fun exercise! more lists of passion and hate...please, oh please!!

michaelg said...

1. Jingle Bell Rock. Now there's a stinker in any voice.
2. My sisters just L-O-V-E-D Seasons in the Sun. I think I did too because I was a sappy little girly boy, though my tastes have matured.
3. Sweet Caroline? Not even while rollerskating, or drunk at karaoke? Sweeeet Caroline!! Wa Wa Wa. Good times never felt so good!
4. Born in the USA was mostly a song about Bruce Springsteens butt was it not?
Like Kirelimel, you have produced a list of grade A stink bombs. Thank you.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Neil Diamond will smote you for slagging his music.

Mnmom said...

Our MS Principal has more charisma than Neil Diamond

Madame Leiderhosen said...

This is just painful. Shall I have I hit put out on Mister Diamond?

I hadn't even thought about Christmas Songs and now am all a quiver. Ew.

mganchanmi said...

Music brings joy to our lives. Talking about music, we have to mention the country of India. I have the best quality Indian music collection. Bollywood and Hindu songs. You should refer to and install the music here: https://ringtonedownload.in/

Here are my favorite songs recently and are installed by most people:

- Maa Ka Phone Aaya ringtones
- O Meri Jaan Na Ho Pareshan ringtones
- Jaan Meri ringtones
- Pyar Nahi Ghatda ringtones
- Kamariya ringtones

Hope you enjoy my collection. Thank you for your attention !!!