I'm laboring to come up with a post.
Lots of great ideas floating around, just haven't had time to sit down and put them in coherent words.
So instead you get the ubiquitous list of brain garbage
1. One really great consequence of going bust and cutting up your credit cards? You never get any catalogs in the mail.
2. Coffee tastes so good in the early morning, before the kids get up.
3. School starts tomorrow, and with it the annual avalanche of checks. Help me.
4. Wendy Williams is a man.
5. Every straight woman needs at least one great gay man in her life. Two is even better. Beyond that you need to start sharing.
6. Our Annual Big Ten Tailgater is scheduled! Come on down October 16th. Chili cook-off involved.
7. My youngest wears mascara. My baby is growing up. I however am still 27.
8. Aretha Franklin's boobs are getting their own area code.
9. Things you can't blame on Obama: the BP oil spill, the recession, starting the Iraq war, crashing home prices, TARP bailouts, rampant unemployment. Things you CAN blame on Obama: continuing the war, continued bailouts, no plans for jobs and homeowners. Like Kirby says: it's time for him to go full-metal FDR on this economy.