Thursday, July 26, 2012
Because you're a good listener
So anyway YOU will listen, won't you?
1. Mitt Romney is the very definition of the phrase "give him enough rope and he'll hang himself". Yet thousands of FOX viewers making minimum wage, without health insurance, will still vote for him.
2. This summer Minnesota has been suffering with relentless heat and humidity. Seems rather unfair give our inhumane winters, doesn't it?
3. I bought some produce at ALDI today because it's so cheap I could cry, and because I always have to work during the Farmer's Market.
4. My daughter and I have a bet - between July 13 and August 11 if either one of us eats a dessert or candy or treat etc, we have to pay the other one $20. Let me say it's working beautifully. And let me also say that Thank Jeebus that Chocolate Cheerios are exempt.
5. I know lots of wealthy people who are just dumber than a box of rocks. How does that happen?
6. My car antenna will only go up 1/2 way, so the radio is constant static. Which is probably OK since NPR news, well all news really, gives me a stomachache.
7. I don't understand the crowd who wants to add that insipid "defense of marriage" amendment to the Minnesota state constitution. Show where in that document, or the Constitution of the United States, it says laws will be based on the Christian holy book. Until then just keep your religious views inside your homes and churches and leave the rest of us in secular peace. Amendments should always create MORE rights and MORE freedoms.
Posted by Mnmom