Right now I'm the before; laying around with this stupid kidney stone, taking so much medication I'm useless, and waiting for Monday's surgery. But After? I'll tell you what I'll do after - when I return to the Land of the Living!
1. Get my grill on! Can't wait to start cooking again.
2. Get my garden planted. I lost the window for onions, but the rest should be OK.
3. Clean out my room. Our bedroom has become the family dumping ground. Time to purge.
4. Get up to the State Capitol and show my support for Marriage Equality.
5. Walk, and walk, and walk. Don't know if it's the drugs I'm on or what but I'm out of breath in my own home and it's NOT a good feeling.
6. Get the dutch oven out and have some campfire meals.
7. Start riding my bike.