Monday, March 21, 2011
Let's Play a Game
It's dreary and dull here - I really hate this time of year. Need some FUN!
1. Name one book that has really stuck with you.
For me that would be The Education of Little Tree. I still can't read it without crying.
2. Name one non-family adult who influenced you for the better.
My HS choir director Jim Sexter. He brought such emotion and spirituality to our music.
3. Name one really great thing about today's teens.
It seems that being gay or straight to them is absolutely NOT an issue.
4. If Barack Obama dropped out of the race today, who should be the Democratic nominee?
I would choose Senator Jim Webb from Virginia, but I guess he's not running for office again. He's far too sensible to deal with politics anymore.
5. What would YOU do about Libya?
First, I would pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan. THEN I would consider our actions. Seriously? 3 wars in 3 different countries???
6. The perfect Spring Vacation would be:
Anywhere warm with a pile of books, lots of drinks of every kind. Preferably right on the beach.
7. You win $50,000 to spend on your house. What do you do?
Put a down payment on a house of our own again
8. You win another $50,000 but you have to give it away. What do you do?
Give it to Habitat for Humanity, because home is everything.
9. Your worst guilty pleasure(s) is:
Twofold: 1. sleeping in. 2. Pepsi or coke over ice.
10. You HAVE to go back to school. What do you study/earn?
My teaching or school counseling license along with an MA. In social studies or ESL.
Posted by Mnmom