2. Spring is a month early in Minnesota, which has to qualify as a full-on miracle. Tulips in March up here is a sign of the apocalypse.
3. If I don't win the mega-millions tonight, my girls and I might have to take up prostitution to cover college tuition. My services will cover a highly select niche market.
4. Rick Santorum is just a nasty little dink.
5. I want one of the food-preparation-thingys from Star Trek where you just tell computer what you want and it slides out from a drawer in the wall. I wouldn't even mind washing the dishes.
6. Every weekend until late May, I'm making cheesecake and biscotti for the twins' graduation party. Yes, the same kids that claim I never do anything nice for them.
7. When I win the mega millions tonight, the first 2 comments get $100,000 each. Dr. Monkey will always get a chunk cuz I know he'd do the same for me.